Monday, July 2, 2018

June Recap!!!

Well, June has passed and we're on to July. Maybe it's just me, but it seems this year's flying by.




What I Did In June...

1.  Just recently I got my fishing license!!!😄😆 I'm super excited about that (not that you can tell or anything) Since I've reeled in a fishing license (see what I did there) I have gone fishing 2 times. Unfortunately all I caught was 2 Blue gills. I'm kinda proud about my catch so I would show you guys a video of the catch, but apparently when editing, my friend trimmed practically the whole part of me and the fish. So yeah, there's nothing to see. :( 

2. In the beginning of May I got a job. So I've been working a part-time job at a small engine repair shop.

3.  This month I watched "Alias Jesse James". If you haven't seen it...you should. The movie stars Bob Hope. p.s. If your looking for one liners, watch this, it has a bunch.

I also watched "Tomb Raider". The new one not the one with Angelina Jolie. It wasn't a movie I'd go out and buy. I watched it cause it looked good and my sister bought it, but it wasn't actually the best. Kinda boring.

4. I have just discovered The Pixar Theory. Now, just to make sure this is clear, I didn't come up with this theory, but I found it to be very, very interesting. I will leave a link to a video below, but essentially what The Pixar Theory is...is the idea that every Pixar movie is on a different timeline, but in the same universe. I highly recommend watching the video!! Very thought provoking!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B626ZaEnOD4

What have all ya'll been up to?



6 comments:

  1. I've been volunteering at parks and rec. Have you ever heard of that before? Yes, it does seem like June has gone by fast -June

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we actually have a park and recreation where I live, about 7 min. away.
    How long have you been a volunteer at the park and rec?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I volunteered last summer. So this will be my second year. Jose and I ride our bikes their. It's about 2 miles from our house. - June

      Delete
  3. Hey James! We were just wondering if you still blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys! I do still blog, just with everything going on right now I’m kinda swamped, but Thankfully everything is about to slow down so plan to see a post sometime this week!!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete